9 WHY: To emphasize the importance of biopharmaceutical research companies to Texas patients and the state's economy, and the need for policies that support medical innovation; new clinical trials are a steady source of revenue and business for local research institutions SOURCE Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute
What does THBI stand for?
THBI stands for Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THBI
We have 4 other meanings of THBI in our Acronym Attic
- Todd Hess Building Company (Portland, OR)
- Transient Hydrogen Bonded Chain
- Tweed Heads Bowls Club (Australia)
- Twinbrook Hills Baptist Church (Hamilton, OH)
- The Home Brew Forum (online beer making forum)
- Tiny House Big Far
- Tom Howley Bespoke Furniture (UK)
- Total Hepatic Blood Flow
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden (Boylston, MA)
- Thyroid-Hormone Binding Inhibitor (microbiology)
- Total Heart Beat Index (physical medicine)
- Traumatic Head and Brain Injury
- Thomas Hackney Braswell Library (Rocky Mount, NC)
- topical hyperbaric oxygen treatment
- The Half Blood Prince (Harry Potter book)
- Thyroid Hormone Binding Protein
- Take-Home Baby Rate (fertility)
- Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio
- That Having Been Said
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas Tech University System Chancellor Kent Hance received the 2011 Luminary Award from the Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute (THBI) recognizing his dedication to the life sciences industry at the fourth annual THBI Luminary Dinner in Austin.
The Therapeutic Discovery Credit has provided Texas Life Science companies the ability to continue to invest resources into their ongoing research and development activities," said Tom Kowalski, President of the Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute (THBI).
17 /PRNewswire/ -- CN Group and Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute brought together the Texas life science community at the 4th annual Southwest Bio Venture Conference & Symposium, held on December 9 & 10 at the Hyatt Regency Downtown in Houston.
Southwest Research Institute, Texas A&M University Health Science Center, Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute, Texas State University, The University of Texas at San Antonio, and The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- CN Group and Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute announced that Dr.
Nonprofit sponsors: Association for Responsible Information Practices, Austin Software Council, E-Business Executives of Texas/NetPAC, Ic2 Institute, TechNet, Texas eComm, Telecom Corridor Technology Business Council, Texas Association of Business and Chambers of Commerce, Texas Business and Education Coalition, Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute, Texas R&D Coalition, North Texas Commission and Texas Technology Association.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- CN Group and Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute today announced that Lingualcare, Inc.