AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas Tech University System Chancellor Kent Hance received the 2011 Luminary Award from the Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute (THBI) recognizing his dedication to the life sciences industry at the fourth annual THBI Luminary Dinner in Austin.
What does THBI stand for?
THBI stands for Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THBI
We have 4 other meanings of THBI in our Acronym Attic
- Temple Hill Baptist Church (various locations)
- Todd Hess Building Company (Portland, OR)
- Transient Hydrogen Bonded Chain
- Tweed Heads Bowls Club (Australia)
- Twinbrook Hills Baptist Church (Hamilton, OH)
- The Home Brew Forum (online beer making forum)
- Tom Howley Bespoke Furniture (UK)
- Total Hepatic Blood Flow
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden (Boylston, MA)
- Thyroid-Hormone Binding Inhibitor (microbiology)
- Total Heart Beat Index (physical medicine)
- Traumatic Head and Brain Injury
- Thomas Hackney Braswell Library (Rocky Mount, NC)
- topical hyperbaric oxygen treatment
- The Half Blood Prince (Harry Potter book)
- Thyroid Hormone Binding Protein
- Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio
- That Having Been Said
- The Hague Business School (The Hague, Holland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Therapeutic Discovery Credit has provided Texas Life Science companies the ability to continue to invest resources into their ongoing research and development activities," said Tom Kowalski, President of the Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute (THBI).
He serves on the Boards of the Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute, The Aarmedis Corporation, a biotech company based at Johns Hopkins Medical School, and on the Board of the Potomac Bioscience Venture Fund and serves as the Chairman of its Scientific Advisory Committee.
Southwest Research Institute, Texas A&M University Health Science Center, Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute, Texas State University, The University of Texas at San Antonio, and The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- CN Group and Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute announced that Dr.
Nonprofit sponsors: Association for Responsible Information Practices, Austin Software Council, E-Business Executives of Texas/NetPAC, Ic2 Institute, TechNet, Texas eComm, Telecom Corridor Technology Business Council, Texas Association of Business and Chambers of Commerce, Texas Business and Education Coalition, Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute, Texas R&D Coalition, North Texas Commission and Texas Technology Association.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- CN Group and Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute today announced that Lingualcare, Inc.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- CN Group and Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute today announced that Acclaim Biotechnology, a Houston- based emerging life sciences company developing therapeutics for the treatment of liver diseases and cancer, will unveil its investment opportunity at the 2003 Southwest Bio Venture Conference & Symposium being held in Houston December 9th and 10th.