Maximus said in early June it has received notification of a tentative award from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission to provide services for the state's Children's Health Insurance Program and Eligibility Support, subject to final contract negotiations.
What does THHSC stand for?
THHSC stands for Texas Health and Human Services Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Target Health Hazards Program (US OSHA)
- The Holocaust History Project
- Toronto Heart Health Partnership (Canada)
- Tactical Hand Held Radio
- Terre Haute Humane Society (Terre Haute, IN)
- Texas Handbook for Home Schoolers
- The Hills Have Shaba (band)
- Townsend Harris High School (New York)
- Trabuco Hills High School
- Two Harbors High School (Two Harbors, MN)
- Texas Health and Human Services Coordinating Council
- Testi Hip-Hop Tradotti
- Taeknihaskoli Islands (Technical University of Iceland; Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Target Hazard Index
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments (Hampton, VA)
- Temperature Humidity Index
- Texas Heart Institute (Houston, TX)
- The Heartland Institute (est. 1984; think tank)
- The Hispanic Institute (Washington, DC)
- The Hood Internet (music production group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Texas Health and Human Services Commission and EDS today signed a 15-month, $3.
The 79th Legislative Session directed the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) to utilize cost-effective models to better manage the care of aged, blind, and persons with disabilities enrolled in Medicaid.
The company was notified of the award by the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC), and final contract terms still need to be negotiated.
AUSTIN, Texas -- The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) has awarded a five-year contract to Accenture (NYSE: ACN) to help improve the way Texans apply for social services such as Medicaid and food stamps.
CINCINNATI & AUSTIN, Texas -- Convergys Corporation (NYSE:CVG), a global leader in integrated billing, employee care, and customer care services, announced today that the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC), has awarded Convergys a five-year contract to provide comprehensive human resources and payroll services for HHSC's 46,000 employees.
Business Editors CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 7, 2004 Convergys Corporation (NYSE:CVG), the global leader in integrated billing, employee care, and customer care services, announced today it has received a tentative award from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC), to provide human resources and payroll services to 46,000 state agency employees.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 22, 2004 Crisis in Texas Highlights the Nationwide Need for Guardianship Services & Resources The National Guardianship Association (NGA) is deeply concerned over the recent crisis in Texas that led to Texas Governor Rick Perry's Executive Order on April 14, 2004 to the Texas Health and Human Services Commission requiring immediate reform of Adult Protective Services statewide.