Earlier this month, Governor Perry appointed Patton to the Texas Energy Planning Council, which was established to advise the governor on a balanced plan for providing the energy needed to fuel the state's future economic growth.
What does TEPC stand for?
TEPC stands for Texas Energy Planning Council (Austin, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEPC
We have 6 other meanings of TEPC in our Acronym Attic
- Teaching Philosophy in Asian Contexts (forum)
- Total Esterified Palmitic Acid Concentration
- Trade and Environment Policy Advisory Committee
- Treasury Employees Political Action Committee (National Treasury Employees Union)
- The Executive Program for Agricultural Producers (Texas A&M University)
- Technology Park of Thessaly (Greece)
- Tonga Electric Power Board
- Thermally Enhanced Plastic Ball Grid Array
- Teacher Education Partnership Commission (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Test & Evaluation Planning Committee
- The Evans Poetry Collection
- Tissue Equivalent Proportional Counter
- Tucson Electric Power Company
- Technical Porcelain and Chinaware Company (El Cerrito, CA)
- Tokyo Electric Power Co. (Japan)
- Technical Preparatory Committee of the Whole
- Teacher Education and Professional Development
- Test Exception-Plant Deficient
- Thailand Export Promotion Days
- Total End-Point Dose
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joel Trouart has been named to the Texas Energy Planning Council.