Microsoft, Scholastic Network and VTEL; and nonprofits Ed Tech Office of the California DOE, NASA Classroom of the Future and Texas Education Network (TENET).
What does TENET stand for?
TENET stands for Texas Education Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TENET
- Trans-European Transport Network (EU; also seen as TETN)
- Trans-European Telecommunications Network
- Tennessee Emergency Number Association (see also NENA)
- Test and Training Enabling Architecture
- Tropical Eastern North Atlantic Time-Series Observatory (Cape Verde)
- Treatment Techniques for Removing Natural Radionuclides from Drinking Water (project; European Union; Finland)
- Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (US DoD)
- The Emperor's New Clones (Star Wars movie parody)
- Technological Education and National Development
- The European Nursing Development Agency
- Theater Extension Network
- Technology Executives Networking Group (Guilford, CT)
- Transgender Equality Network Ireland (Dublin, Ireland)
- Terminal Environment Network Information System
- Cryptologic Voice System
- Tennessee (old style)
- Tetranitroapthalene (Explosive)
- Thematic European Nursing Network
- Touring Exhibitions Network New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- The Ellington AFB Navigators Observers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
I think BeyondMail Personal Internet Edition is the greatest thing since the Internet," said Jim Metcalf, a master trainer for the Texas Education Network (TENET) since its inception in 1991, and an early beta user.
Students Statewide Gain Access to Library Materials Via the Internet Students statewide will be able to access Impact/ONLINE and the TLC database either through direct connections to the Internet or through dial-up services provided by another state initiative, TENET, the Texas Education NETwork.