6) Filings with the Texas Department of State Health Services show the plant had 270 tons of the chemicals on hand last year.
What does TDSHS stand for?
TDSHS stands for Texas Department of State Health Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- TSE (Transport Support Enabled) Data Server Extension
- Tomsk Dance Sport Federation
- Tumor-Derived Suppressor Factor (oncology)
- This Doesn't Stand for Anything
- Tay District Salmon Fisheries Board (Scotland)
- The Digital Signage Group (est. 1997; Silverdale, WA)
- Time Division Switching Group
- Time Division Switching Group Matrix/Modified
- Troy Double Stirrup Handle
- Time-Dependent Screened Hartree-Fock
- Tag Data Security Infrastructure
- Tax Deduction Scheme for Interest (UK)
- Temasek Defence Systems Institute (est. 2001)
- The Design Studio Inc. (Wyoming)
- Tolerable Daily Soil Intake
- Transport Development and Strategy Institute (Vietnam)
- Turniej Deluxe Ski Jump (Poland)
- Throw Down Sound Krew (band)
- Telekom Digital Subscriber Line (German xDSL product)
- Tenancy Deposit Solutions Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and receives funding from the United Way of Greater Houston and the Texas Department of State Health Services as well as from private foundation, corporate and individual contributions, special events and program fees.
Census Bureau/Texas State Library and Archives Commission, and the Texas Department of State Health Services to compare the rate of physician growth prior to and following tort reform, as well as the number of licensed physicians per 100,000 population from January 2002 to January 2012.
Escobedo is the Director for Region 9 & 10 of the Texas Department of State Health Services in El Paso, TX.
The high levels of arsenic and lead were detected in laboratory tests performed by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), which issued a warning about the potential health risks associated with these products.
A woman in her thirties with "chronic underlying health conditions" died Monday in a Texas hospital, becoming the first US citizen to die of the virus, Doug McBride, spokesman for the Texas Department of State Health Services told AFP.
The Texas Department of State Health Services said Wednesday the Mexico City boy had underlying health problems when he traveled to Brownsville Texas to visit relatives.
A spokeswoman for the Texas Department of State Health Services said she could not confirm or deny that Mr Kirk was a patient at the Austin State Hospital.