Speedware Limited, a global provider of business intelligence solutions and application development technology, has been by chosen by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services (PRS), along with the School of Social Work at the University of Texas at Arlington and Walter R.
What does TDPRS stand for?
TDPRS stands for Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TDPRS
- Texas Dental Placement Network
- Technology Development Program Office
- Tivoli Data Protection for Oracle (software)
- Thrift Depositor Protection Oversight Board (formerly Resolution Trust Corporation Oversight Board)
- Telugu Desam Parliamentary Party (India)
- Transformational Database Processing and Playback (Imaginon, Inc.; Delaware)
- Trace-Directed Program Restructuring
- Total Diet and Pesticide Research Center (Lenexa, KS)
- Telecaster Discussion Page Reissue (forum for fans of the Fender Telecaster Guitar)
- Technical Data Package Request System
- Tactical Data Processing Suite (US DoD)
- Targeted Public Distribution System (India)
- Tax Data Perfection System
- Tayside Drug Problem Service (UK)
- Technical Data Products & Services (Boeing)
- Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme (UK)
- Terrain Data Preparation System
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- The Dutch Paranormal Society (Netherlands)
- Timing-Driven Partial Scan
Samples in periodicals archive:
was only a few days old, doctors at the Texas hospital where he was born begged workers at the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services (DPRS)--the state agency responsible for neglected and abandoned children--to find him a home.
a leading provider of software to develop and deploy mobile, web and portal applications, today announced the State of Texas has deployed its Enterprise Mobility Suite to over 250 government inspectors throughout the State who are responsible for licensing and inspecting more than 23,000 child-care facilities that serve over 860,000 children through the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services (PRS).
Gifts are distributed to children under the care of the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services as well as other social services agencies.
The Texas Education Agency and the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services joined with the Comptroller's Office to develop the system.