Tim Irvine, the executive director of the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs, said the department would keep looking for funds for the program.
What does TDHCA stand for?
TDHCA stands for Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Too Damn Hot
- Total Developed Head
- Total Discharge Head
- Total Dynamic Head
- Triosephosphate Dehydrogenase 3 (gene)
- Texas Dental Hygienists Association (Houston, TX)
- Taranaki District Health Board (New Zealand)
- Türk Diþ Hekimleri Birliði (Turkish Dentists' Union)
- Toronto District Health Council (Canada)
- Toronto District Heating Corporation (est. 1982; Ontario, Canada)
- The Dirty Half Dozen (Xena: Warrior Princess episode)
- Theater Department Dance History (University of California, San Diego)
- Tribally Designated Housing Entity
- Terre des Hommes France (French children's rights organization)
- The Direct Help Foundation (Nepal)
- Time-Dependent Hartree-Fock method
- Time-Dependent Hartree-Fock-Bogoliubov
- Time-Dependent Hartree Grid
- Travel of Dependents & Household Goods Authorized
- Texas Department of Health and Human Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUSTIN, Texas, June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Governor Rick Perry today announced the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) will release $255 million in homebuyer funds dedicated to making Texans' dreams of homeownership come true.
Earlier in his career, Montgomery served as communications director for the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs and the Texas Department of Economic Development.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) today announced the release of $16 million in home loans that will be made available to qualified homebuyers wishing to purchase a home within the 22 East Texas counties designated as the Hurricane Rita Gulf Opportunity Zone ("Rita GO Zone").
The 35-year bond, issued by the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs, has a base interest rate of 7.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) today announced its Loan Star Mortgage Program designed to help borrowers overcome the two primary barriers to homeownership: lack of down payment funds and qualifying income.
The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs is distributing $14 million in heat relief funds to the local weatherization providers, who will purchase the air conditioners directly from Carrier and install them in eligible homes.
The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs Promotes Affordable, Accessible and Responsible Home Ownership for Texans AUSTIN, Texas, June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- In recognition of the importance of home ownership and in celebration of National Home Ownership Month, Governor Rick Perry issued a proclamation declaring June Home Ownership Month in Texas.