director of health services for the Texas Department of Corrections.
What does TDC stand for?
TDC stands for Texas Department of Corrections
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TDC
We have 264 other meanings of TDC in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Development Contractor
- Tele Danmark Communications (Danish telecommunication provider)
- Tele Danmark Communications (Danish Telephone Company)
- Telemetry Decoder Core (US NASA)
- Teradata Corporation (Dayton, OH)
- Test and Diagnostics Consortium (non-profit organization composed of T&D organizations across industries)
- Testability-Dependency Count (software metric)
- Texaco Development Corporation
- Texas Dawah Convention
- Texas Debate Collective (Lewisville, TX)
- Textes et Documents pour La Classe (French: Texts and Documents for Class)
- ThaiLIS Digital Collection (database)
- The Daily Chorus (music website)
- The Dan Cossette (comedian)
- The Dark Carnival (gaming)
- The Dark Circle
- The Death Company (gaming clan)
- The Detroit Cobras (band)
- The Discovery Channel
- The Diversity Council (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Murray, then on faculty in the College of Education, Texas A&M University (the first woman to hold a full time faculty post at that institution) was appointed by prison reformer George Beto in 1969 to implement education in the Texas Department of Corrections.
A year later, a case analyst used JusticeXchange to generate booking information and learned the young man had been arrested for robbery and was incarcerated by the Texas Department of Corrections.
And while at least one CCRI guard involved in the incident had been fired from the Texas Department of Corrections for beating a prisoner, the Brazoria County Sheriffs Department actually had "final approval" on all hires.
He designed and implemented a vocational evaluation and job placement program for public offenders in the Mentally Retarded Offender Program in The Texas Department of Corrections.
In 1987, he was appointed by the Governor of Texas to chair the Texas Department of Corrections, the second largest state prison system in the U.
In fact, the entire first half of the book details this history, and it is not until the second half that the authors discuss Beto's employment as the head of the Texas Department of Corrections (TDC).
Texas records include not only state-level records from the Texas Department of Safety and the Texas Department of Corrections, but also county-level data from five major counties in Texas, including Bexar, Dallas, Denton, Harris, and Travis counties.