2003; Texas Commission on Environmental Quality 2003).
What does TCEQ stand for?
TCEQ stands for Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (formerly TNRCC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of TCEQ in our Acronym Attic
- Transcranial Electric Motor Evoked Potential (neurophysiological intraoperative monitoring)
- Taoyuan County Education Network Center (Taiwan, China)
- Troisième Cycle d'Etudes Ostéopathiques (French)
- Table de Concertation en Environnement de Portneuf (Canada)
- The Consumer Experience Practice (New York, NY; Interpublic Media)
- The Cubicle Escape Pod (podcast)
- Tianjin Capital Environmental Protection
- Topanga Coalition for Emergency Preparedness
- Training and Competency Evaluation Program (nursing)
- Temporary Certified Emission Reduction
- Texas Center for Educational Research
- Tokyo Center for Economic Research (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Character Error Rate
- Tulare County Employees' Retirement Association (Visalia, CA)
- Treasure Coast Education, Research and Development Authority (Florida)
- Trinity College Emergency Response Team (Hartford, CT)
- Tactical Communications Environment Segment
- Tahoe Center for Environmental Sciences (Sierra Nevada College; Nevada)
- Tates Creek Elementary School (Lexington, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
have recently been certified to participate in a state environmental compliance program offered by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ).
AUSTIN, Texas -- The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) wants to spread the word across the state about the opportunity to apply for the 2003 Texas Environmental Excellent Awards (TEEA).
OTCBB:URIX) announced today that on February 22, 2006 the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (the "TCEQ") voted unanimously to approve Production Area Authorization 3 ("PAA 3") at its Kingsville Dome Project.
today announced that Paul Sarahan, the former director of the Litigation Division of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality ("TCEQ"), has joined Fulbright's Environmental Group as counsel.
Separately, the Company had previously announced that it had anticipated that the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality ("TCEQ") would act in January 2006 on the recommendation by the Hearing Examiner to approve the Kingsville PAA3.
E[acute accent]About Biofriendly Corporation and Green Plus E[acute accent]Biofriendly's Green Plus(R) diesel fuel enhancer has been approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) as an emission reduction solution for both on-road and off-road diesel fuel use.
OTCBB:URIX) announced today that the Texas State Office of Administrative Hearings has issued its Proposal for Decision recommending that the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality ("TCEQ") approve the Company's Production Area Authorization 3 at the Kingsville Dome project, subject to certain conditions that the Company believes it can satisfy.