1) The release contains the results of drug and alcohol use from the 2002 Texas School Survey, a biennial statewide survey conducted by the Texas Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse in conjunction with the Public Policy Research Institute of Texas A&M University since 1988.
What does TCADA stand for?
TCADA stands for Texas Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TCADA in our Acronym Attic
- Tennessee Commission on Aging and Disability
- Titanium Certified Application Developer (software)
- Tompkins County Area Development (Ithaca, NY, USA)
- Traffic and Collision Alert Device (Ryan International)
- Transactions on Computer Aided Design (IEEE)
- Transplant Coronary Artery Disease
- Travis Central Appraisal District (Austin, Texas)
- Tri-County Association of the Deaf, Inc (Lady Lake, FL)
- Triple Combo Antiviral Drug
- Truck Crash Analysis Data
- Texas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- Truck Crash Analysis Data System
- Tennessee Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Tactical Control and Analysis Element
- Tasmanian College of Advanced Education (Australia)
- Technical Control and Analysis Element
- There Came an Echo (video game)
- Turquoise Council of Americans and Eurasians (Houston, TX)
- Twin Cities Adult Education Alliance (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; est. 2002)
- Thorney Close Action and Enterprise Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of the educational programs are taught by certified instructors through the Texas Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (TCADA), the governing state substance abuse agency.
In 1995 the Texas Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse threatened the Teen Challenge officials with jail and $4,000-a-day fines, because the program did not employ licensed professionals or follow the state's official treatment regimen.
The contract, with the Texas Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (TCADA), represents the largest in-prison therapeutic community chemical dependency treatment program in the world, and was established under the direction of Gov.