Under the newly adopted language that WebLink proposed to legislators, the Texas Appropriations Act directs the Texas Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TCDHH) to include two-way devices as part of the Specialized Telecommunications Assistance Program.
What does TCDHH stand for?
TCDHH stands for Texas Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TCDHH in our Acronym Attic
- Two-Component Density Functional Theory
- Technical Competency Development Group (Digital Equipment Corporation)
- The Casting Directors Guild (UK)
- The Concept Design Group (Orlando, FL)
- Toronto Catholic Doctors' Guild (Canada)
- Triangle Chromatography Discussion Group
- Twin City Derby Girls (roller derby)
- Traffic Control Device Handbook (Institute of Transportation Engineers)
- Tri-County Duck Hunters Association (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Tri-County Dental Health Council (Southfield, MI)
- 1,1'-Thiocarbonyl Diimidazole
- Target Collimator Dump Injection (European Organization for Nuclear Research; Switzerland)
- Technology Concepts and Design, Incorporated
- The Camp Doctor Inc. (Richmond, VA)
- The Cat Dragged Inn (web forum)
- The Child Development Institute (Clifton, NJ)
- The Computer Department, Inc.
- The Concrete Doctor, Inc.
- Thematic Coding of Dyadic Interactions
- Tourism Capacity Development Initiative (Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As mandated by law, the Texas Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing helps Deaf and hard of hearing consumers purchase telephone equipment through its Specialized Telecommunications Assistance Program (STAP).