AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine announces the change of its name to Texas Health and Science University.
What does TCTCM stand for?
TCTCM stands for Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Austin, Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Total Cost to Company
- TRADOC Commanders Training Conference (US Army)
- Trans-City Transport Company (Ibadan, Nigeria)
- Transit Case Technical Control
- Transportation Corps Technical Committee
- Tri-County Technical College (South Carolina)
- Tri-County Telephone Company (New Richmond, Indiana)
- Twin Cities Tandem Club (Minnesota)
- Two Channel Transform Coder
- The Canadian Testicular Cancer Association
- Texas Coordinators for Teacher Certification Testing
- Taiwanese Canadian Toronto Credit Union, Ltd.
- Technical Cooperation and Training Division (World Trade Organization)
- Tillamook County Transportation District (Oregon)
- Time Compliance Technical Directive (aviation)
- Training Center for Teachers of the Deaf (India)
- Transport, Communications and Tourism Division (UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Time Critical Target Decision Support System
- TANDBERG Certified Technical Expert
- Technology Consortium for Teacher Education (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine announces the award of Initial Grant of Accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
The Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine has concluded a dual-degree program agreement with Zhejiang Chinese Medical University (ZCMU), Hangzhou, China, PRC.