It's not set up to treat their mental health and medical needs," said Scott Medlock, an attorney with the Texas Civil Rights Project working on the case.
What does TCRP stand for?
TCRP stands for Texas Civil Rights Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCRP
We have 16 other meanings of TCRP in our Acronym Attic
- Transport en Commun de la Region Messine (French public transportation)
- Texas Council Risk Management Fund
- Type Commander Readiness Management System
- Thalassemia Clinical Research Network
- Transport Canada Registration Number
- Table That Contains Row Objects (computer programming)
- Taxes Central Registration Office (Ireland)
- Technical Committee on Rules of Origin (World Customs Organization)
- The Credit Repair Office
- Tactical Command Readiness Program
- Traffic Congestion Relief Program
- Transit Cooperative Reseach Program
- Transportation Congestion Relief Program (California)
- Travis County Republican Party (Austin, TX)
- Tribunal Canadien des Relations Professionelles Artistes-Producteurs
- Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council
- Tri-County Regional Planning Commission (various locations)
- Tri-City Regional Port District (port on Mississippi River)
- Thermococcus celer RNA polymerase II subunit M
- Technical Committee Review Report (Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Trading Pilot; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
| By Nawab Khan (with photos) BRUSSELS, May 2 (KUNA) -- Turkey is a good example to be followed by the Arab and Muslim world for the development of democracy and economic progress, according to James Harrington, Director of the Texas Civil Rights Project and a professor at the University of Texas Law School.
Texas Civil Rights Project 594,901 Austin Political Asylum Project 241,333 Austin Southern Disability Law Center 109,142 Austin Texas Advocacy Project, Inc.
South Texas Civil Rights Project (Oficina Legal del Pueblo Unido)
Adding insult to injury," Jim Harrington, director of the Texas Civil Rights Project, said in a press release, "is that Perry would pay for the drug testing out of the very TANF funds that should go to provide assistance to people.
NEW YORK -- The American Jewish Congress today welcomed the decision of a federal appeals court to reinstate a portion of a Texas case brought by AJCongress and the Texas Civil Rights Project which has profound implications for federal charitable choice programs.
The legal aid attorneys in attendance came from such organizations as Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas, Texas RioGrande Legal Aid, Women's Advocacy Project, the Texas Civil Rights Project, Advocacy, Inc.
Our county jails have become the biggest institution for holding people with mental health problems," said lawyer Brian McGiverin, who works for the Texas Civil Rights Project.