Byline: MOVIE JOHN PREVIEWS BY MILLAR TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D 18 Outrage, controversy and bans greeted The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 39 years ago, in 1974.
What does TCM stand for?
TCM stands for Texas Chainsaw Massacre (movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TCM
We have 385 other meanings of TCM in our Acronym Attic
- Telecommunications Manager
- Telecommunications Manual
- Teledyne Continental Motors (Mobile, AL)
- Telephone Control Manager
- Teletype Control Module
- Temperature Control Model
- Temperature Control Module
- Tension Control Mechanism
- Terry C. McInturff (guitars; Sanford, NC)
- Test Control Message
- Texas Citrus Mutual
- Texas County Mutual (State Farm Insurance company in Texas)
- The Candle Mandate
- The Class Menagerie (online comic strip)
- The Color Morale (band)
- The Computer Museum (Boston, MA)
- The Connection Monitor
- The Contemporary Museum (Hawaii)
- The Control Machine (software)
- The Corporate Machine (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What I love about Texas Chainsaw Massacre is that it's such a classic film," he said in an (http://www.
This violent horror harks back to old-school slashers like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, without really putting a particularly new spin on the genre.
Your best bet this year would have been to DVR the original 1974 version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre when it played on the IFC channel on Tuesday.
The Hills Have Eyes, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Halloween have already terrified a new generation of film-goers, while a makeover of Friday the 13th is in the pipeline.
``Gridiron Gang,'' starring the Rock as a probation officer who teaches football to incarcerated juveniles to give them meaning in their lives, is meant to be inspirational but is tedious, while ``The Texas Chainsaw Massacre -- The Beginning'' is predictably gory and stupid.
For The Plymouth Fury from Christine, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Dodge van, and the Devil's Rejects' Cadillac Eldorado are for sale for the first time and ready to prowl the streets for their next victims.
Culture Secretary Tessa Jowell said: "You would not let your child watch the Texas Chainsaw Massacre or go to a strip club so you should not let them play an 18-rated game.