June 2 /PRNewswire/ -- In its effort to provide high quality professional development that facilitates teaching the Technology Applications Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TA TEKS), the Texas Center for Educational Technology (TCET) today introduced "Texas STARgate," a portal service now available to all public school districts in Texas.
What does TCET stand for?
TCET stands for Texas Center for Educational Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCET
We have 7 other meanings of TCET in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Communications Environment Segment
- Tahoe Center for Environmental Sciences (Sierra Nevada College; Nevada)
- Tates Creek Elementary School (Lexington, KY)
- Texas Council of Elementary Science
- Transforming Community Equipment Services (UK)
- True Colors English School (Guatemala)
- Trumbull County Educational Service Center (Ohio)
- Travis County Emergency Services District (Texas)
- Tropical Center for Earth and Space Studies (University of Puerto Rico)
- Tetrahedron Control Element Topology
- Texas Council on Environmental Technology (est. 2001)
- Thakur College of Engineering and Technology (Mumbai, Maharashtra, India)
- Tightly Coupled Engineering Team (software)
- Training Centre for Energy Trading (various organizations)
- Texas Collaborative for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Toronto Civic Employees Union (Canada)
- Travis County Emergency Unit (Texas)
- Two-Component Extreme Value
- Tibetan Children's Educational & Welfare Fund
- Tomahawk Concurrent Engineering Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Texas Center for Educational Technology, more than 650,000 teachers worldwide have completed the center's "Intel Teach to the Future" program since 2000, when it was launched.
The program, ensuring that every Texas school district has technologically savvy teachers, is being facilitated through the Texas Center for Educational Technology (TCET) and the University of North Texas.