Contact the Better Business Bureau and the Texas Burglar and Fire Alarm Association to make sure the company is a reputable member.
What does TBFAA stand for?
TBFAA stands for Texas Burglar and Fire Alarm Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TBFAA in our Acronym Attic
- Très Basse Fréquence (French: Very Low Frequency; France)
- Trial By Fire
- Triple Butterfly (gaming)
- Turbofax Fax
- Turkiye Basketbol Federasyonu
- Türkiye Bilardo Federasyonu (Turkish Billiard Federation)
- Total Body Fat Measured on Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- TTAGGG-Binding Factor 1
- Taipei Bills Finance Association (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Todd Bingham Fine Art (San Diego, CA)
- Tie Breaker Family Aquatic Center (Hopkinsville, KY)
- Tile Based Frame Buffer
- The Business Finance Consultancy (UK)
- Thomas B. Finan Center (Department of Health and Mental Hygiene; Maryland)
- Thompson Basin Fisheries Council (Canada)
- Three Bridges Football Club (UK)
- Tony Buck Fan Club
- Topanga Banjo Fiddle Contest (Tarzana, CA)
- Triumph Baptist Federal Credit Union (Philadelphia, PA)
- Tactical Bulk Fuel Delivery System (CH-53 helicopter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I appreciate the support of the Texas Burglar and Fire Alarm Association for strengthening the Private Security Act through House Bill 2833 during the last Legislature," said State Rep.
Texas Burglar and Fire Alarm Association urges homeowners to remain alert DALLAS, June 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Across the state of Texas, homeowners are being approached by illegally operating and unlicensed alarm companies to buy an alarm system.