The institute is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, the Texas Workforce Commission and the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
What does TBNE stand for?
TBNE stands for Texas Board of Nurse Examiners (Austin, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TBNE
We have 1 other meaning of TBNE in our Acronym Attic
- Tuberculin Skin Test
- Tianjin Binhai New Area (Bohai Rim Region, China)
- Tokyo Boeki North America, Inc. (est. 1988; Michigan)
- Total Body Sodium
- Transbronchial Needle Aspiration
- Total Body Neutron Activation Analysis
- Thames Barrier Navigation Centre (UK)
- Trigeminal Brainstem Nuclear Complex (neuroscience)
- Timed Version of Bi-Simulation-Based Non-Deducibility on Compositions
- Tarifverband der Bundeseigenen und Nichtbundeseigenen Eisenbahnen in Deutschland (German railway tariff coalition)
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Europe
- Tight-Binding Nearly-Free Electron Model
- Tampa Bay National Estuary Program
- Tillamook Bay National Estuary Project (now Tillamook Estuaries Partnership; Oregon)
- Taipei Beef Noodle Festival (Taiwan)
- The Business Network Germany
- Thunder Basin National Grassland
- Tuchtrecht Beroepsbeoefenaren Natuurlijke Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Removal of Natural Healthcare Professionals; disciplinary organization)
- The Brand New Heavies (band)
- Telecommunications Board of Northern Kentucky (Latonia, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ANCC's Pathway to Excellence Governing Council is in the midst of re-writing the criteria to better fit national standards and changes in Best Practices that had evolved since the original Nurse Friendly Facility program was designed four years ago in Texas, and was written to meet Texas Board of Nurse Examiners regulations.
com, has launched courses for over a dozen clients in the state of Texas including the Texas Health & Human Services Commission, the Texas Department of State Health Services, the Texas Youth Commission, the Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission, the Texas Education Agency, the Texas Department of Information Resources, the Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners, the Texas Health Care Association, the Texas Association for Homes and Services of the Aging, My Trade Training, the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners, the Texas Society for Professional Engineers, and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.