A recent study conducted by the Texas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging found that those endowments and contributions are down almost 20 percent in the past three years.
What does TAHSA stand for?
TAHSA stands for Texas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TAHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Tennessee Association of Housing and Redevelopment Authorities (Franklin, TN)
- Traverse Area Human Resource Association (Traverse, MI)
- Tulsa Area Human Resources Association
- Tamaqua Area High School (Tamaqua, PA)
- Taylor Allderdice High School (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Tecumseh Area Historical Society (also known as Tecumseh Area Historical Museum; Michigan)
- Toledo Area Humane Society (Toledo, OH)
- Towed Array Handling System
- Towed Sonar Array Cable Handling System
- Turner Ashby High School (Virginia)
- Teaching Advanced High School Mathematics
- Toronto Academic Health Sciences Network (University of Toronto)
- Tahiti Time (time zone)
- That Always Happens To You
- Texas Association of Health Underwriters
- The Asian Healthy Universities Initiative
- Tanzania Human Rights Association
- Texas Association of Healthcare Volunteers (est. 1944; San Angelo, TX)
- Taiwanese American Heritage Week (Formosan Association for Public Affairs)
- International Atomic Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Texas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging Austin, Texas Phone: 512-467-2242 Fax: 512-467-2275 Web site: www.
eStrategy Solutions developed and implemented the course for the EIA, a subsidiary foundation of the Texas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (TAHSA), as part of a two-year agreement under which eStrategy Solutions creates online custom content from course objectives and information provided by the EIA.
Since our priority is good care, we supported SB 190 because it's appropriate to identify operators consistently in and out of compliance, difficult as it is to close or transfer residents," says David Latimer, president of the Texas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging.
CLX Investment Company (OTCBB:CLXN) today announced that portfolio investment eStrategy Solutions, an e-learning provider, has entered into an agreement to develop and implement online education courses for the Educational Institute on Aging (EIA), a subsidiary foundation of the Texas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (TAHSA).
24, 2003 Program Will Save Association's Members Millions of Dollars in Energy Costs Texas Commercial Energy (TCE) and the Texas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (TAHSA) have formed an alliance to offer reduced-cost electricity to TAHSA membership.