What does TAAOM stand for?
TAAOM stands for Texas Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (est. 1992; Houston, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Tactical Aircrew Alerting Network
- Transworld Advertising Agency Network
- Trekking Agents Association of Nepal (est. 1979; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- The American Association of Nurse Attorneys
- Theater Army Air and Missile Defense Coordinator
- Taiwanese Association of America New Jersey (Princeton, NJ)
- The American Academy of Neurological and Orthopedic Surgeons
- Travel Agents Association of New Zealand Inc.
- Texas Association of Assessing Officers
- Time Available at Action Office
- Tactical Air Armament Plan
- The Anti-Abuse Project
- The Autism Autoimmunity Project
- Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology (Journal of)
- Transmission Administrator Advisory Panel
- Travel Agents Association of Pakistan
- Total Amount Available for Public Hospitals (Florida)
- Tri-State Assembly of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Toronto Addis Ababa Psychiatry Project (Canada and Ethiopia)
- Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools