Armstrong is a Texas Apartment Association board member and is a delegate for the National Apartment Association (NAA).
What does TAA stand for?
TAA stands for Texas Apartment Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAA
We have 291 other meanings of TAA in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Area Assessment
- Technology Assistance Agreement
- Teens Act for AIDS (est. 2005)
- Telecom Agent Association
- Telecommunications Associates of America
- Temporary Accumulation Area
- Terapia Asistida con Animales (Spanish: Assisted Therapy with Animals)
- Terminal Advanced Automation
- Terminal Arrival Area (aviation)
- Test Automation Alliance
- Texas Aquaculture Association
- Thai AirAsia
- The American Academy (online education; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Theater Area Army
- Thoracic Aortic Aneuryism
- Ticket Agents Association (UK; entertainment)
- Time And Attendence
- Toshima-Ku Archery Association (est. 1953; Tokyo, Japan)
- Total (Active) Aircraft Authorization
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has served as the President of the Texas Apartment Association and the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas.
Integrity Construction is a member of: National Apartment Association Texas Apartment Association Apartment Association of Greater Dallas (Patron Member) Apartment Association of Tarrant County For more information, please contact Integrity Construction at: Integrity Construction Multifamily Roofing and Renovations 2633 McKinney Ave Suite 130-222 Dallas, Texas, 75204 Tel: 888.
The founding member and first President of the Texas Apartment Association died peacefully in his sleep in New Braunfels, Texas, on Sept.
DALLAS, April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Rick Graf, President of Pinnacle, has been named President of the Texas Apartment Association, a non-profit statewide trade association dedicated to unifying rental housing professionals through education, legislative advocacy and member services.
Holmes is director of marketing and member services for the Texas Apartment Association, an Austin-based trade association representing the Texas rental housing industry.
He has served on the Boards of the Greater Dallas and Texas Apartment Associations and Is active as a speaker and author in the Community Associations Institute.
The Texas Apartment Association also recently named her the 2011 winner of its Rita Kirby Regional Property Manager of the Year Award.