and the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station of The Texas A&M University System announced today that they have entered into an exclusive, multi-year joint research and commercialization agreement for high biomass sorghum.
What does TAEX stand for?
TAEX stands for Texas Agricultural Experiment Station (now Texas AgriLife Research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAEX
- Total Annihilation: Escalation (game)
- Terrain-Adjusted Effective Stack Height (solid waste management; Environmental Protection Agency)
- Texas Aero Engine Services, Ltd.
- Texas Adult Education Standards Project (Texas Center for the Advancement of Literacy and Learning)
- Troodos Archaeological and Environmental Survey Project (UK)
- Technology Applications in Education and Training (Netherlands)
- Telematics Applications in Education and Training (University of Twente; Netherlands)
- Texas Association for Educational Technology
- Tactile Access to Education for Visually Impaired Students (Purdue University)
- Texas Association of Emergency Vehicle Technicians (Tyler, TX)
- Texas Agricultural Extension Service
- Tennessee Association for the Education of Young Children (Nashville, TN)
- Texas Association for the Education of Young Children (Austin)
- Tactical Air Force
- Tactical Analysis Facility
- Tactical Area File
- Taiwan Accreditation Foundation
- Taiwanese American Foundation
- Tango Application File
- Target Acquisition FLIR (Forward-Looking Infrared)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Past research by Texas Agricultural Experiment Station scientists has shown that limonoids targeted and stopped neuroblastoma cells in the lab.
for providing access to the study site and Harvey Weil Sportsman's Trust, Tex as Council of Quail Unlimited, West Texas Chapter of Safari Club International, Texas Agricultural Experiment Station, and Fisher County Quail Project donors for financial support.
Working with agricultural engineers Alan Brashears and Roy Baker of ARS's Cropping Systems Research Laboratory at Lubbock and colleagues at Texas A&M University and the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station, he used it to study boll weevils' dispersal from harvested cotton and their survival through the cotton ginning process.
The Texas Agricultural Experiment Station, Wyle Laboratories, and NASA announced plans for the venture that will produce ready-to-eat foods for future space flight missions.
Texas A&M University, the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station (TAES), and the Texas Water Resources Institute (TWRI), a component of TAES, have executed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with CDT Systems, Inc.
This research was supported by an Expanded Research Area project from the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station (to JWB) and a Faculty Organized Research Grant from Angelo State University (to MDE).
Romero and Ramirez copyrighted and trade-marked the map through the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station, which is part of the Texas A&M University System.