Tetris DS has five new gameplay modes, plus you can play it with nine people using just one copy or play on the internet.
What does TDS stand for?
TDS stands for Tetris DS (game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TDS
We have 330 other meanings of TDS in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Duty Station
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme (UK)
- Ter Die Sumendum (to be taken 3 times a day; prescription marking)
- Teraherz Time Domain Spectroscopy
- Terminal Display System
- Terrestrial Data Service (WorldCom)
- Terrestrial Digital Service
- Test and Diagnostic Service
- Test Description Sheet
- Test Development Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tetris DS, Platform: Nintendo DS, Price: pounds 29.
Not to be outdone, Tetris DS includes six modes, each based on a theme from a famous Nintendo character or game.