After PCR amplification, 5 [micro]L of each reaction was denatured at 95 [degrees]C for 10 min and added to hybridization solution [3 mol/L tetramethylammonium chloride, 50 mmol/L Tris-HCl (pH 8.
What does TMAC stand for?
TMAC stands for Tetramethylammonium Chloride
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TMAC
We have 72 other meanings of TMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Transfusion Medicine Academic Award (group)
- Triangle Martial Arts Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Theater Military Advisory and Assistance Group (conducts security cooperation training missions in support of the ASCC)
- Telecom Managers Association of Belgium
- The Mighty All Blacks (online gaming)
- Tactical Mutual Aid Communications (software)
- Technical Mapping Advisory Council
- Technology, Management, & Analysis Corporation
- Telecommunication Monitor and Control (UK)
- Telecommunications, Multimedia and Applied Computing (CSU Monterey Bay)
- Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center
- Texas Metroplex Assistance Center
- The Medical Affairs Company (Kennesaw, GA)
- The Mortgage Alliance Company (various locations)
- Tobymac (christian singer)
- Toxic Materials Advisory Committee
- Tracy McGrady (basketball player)
- TRADOC Manpower Accounting System
- Transit Management and Communication (Canada)
- Transportation Management Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tetramethylammonium chloride was tried because of its known property of eliminating the dependence of melting point ([T.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Hybridization of the biotinylated PCR products to the five different ODN-coupled bead classifications was performed in tetramethylammonium chloride (TMAC) buffer (1X is 3 mol/L TMAC, 1 g/L sodium dodecyl sulfate, 50 mmol/L Tris-HCI, pH 8.