This article reviews fluoroelastomers of two categories, FKM a dipolymer of vinylidene fluoride/ hexafluoropropylene and FEPM a dipolymer of tetrafluoroethylene/propylene, in both an engine coolant and a hydrocarbon lubricant.
What does FEPM stand for?
FEPM stands for Tetrafluoroethylene/Propylene (rubber type)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEPM
- Fair Employment Practices Manual
- Far End Performance Monitoring (Telabs)
- Federación Española de Pavimentos de Madera
- Federal Employee Performance Management
- Fédération Équestre de la Principauté de Monaco (French: Equestrian Federation of the Principality of Monaco; Monaco)
- Finite-Element Polycrystal Model
- Flash Erasable Programmable Memory
- Fondation d’Éducation des Provinces Maritimes
- Forced Entry Planning Module (US Navy)
- Fundo do Estabelecimento Prisional de Macau
- Festival Européen de la Photo de Nu (French: European Festival of Nude Photography)
- Fire/EMS Product News (trade publication)
- Florida Emergency Purchasing Network
- For Educational Purposes Only (theater company; California)
- Foyer d'Education Populaire d'Ondres (French educational association)
- Federal Employee Program Operations Center
- Far East Prisoners of War
- Facility Emergency Preparedness Program
- Federal Employee Purchase Program
- Federal Excess Personal Property (US DoD)