Candidate solvents include waste cooking oil, vegetable (soy) oil, diesel oil, paraffin, 1-octadecene, biodiesel, dibenzyl sebacate, dibutyl phthalate, tetraethylene glycol, and diethyl sebacate.
What does TEG stand for?
TEG stands for Tetraethylene Glycol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEG
We have 82 other meanings of TEG in our Acronym Attic
- Totally Enclosed Fan Ventilated
- That's Easy for You to Say
- Tangier Exportation Free Zone (tax-free area; Morocco)
- Tactical Exploitation Group
- Taux Effectif Global (French: Global Tax Effect)
- Technical Exchange Group
- Technology and Economic Growth (various organizations)
- Technology Excellence Group
- Test and Evaluation Group
- Test Element Group
- The Elder Geek (website)
- The Electronic Guide (Internet Service Provider; UK)
- The Empowerment Group (UK)
- The Engineering Group, Inc. (Chico, CA)
- The Executive Group
- Thermo-Electric Generator
- Third Education Group
- Thromboelastography (medical test for blood clotting)
- Top Edge Gilt (book decoration)
- Toshiba Europe GmbH
Samples in periodicals archive:
For this purpose, in this article a target chelating resin, cross-linked polystyrene immobilizing 2,5-Dimercapto-1,3,4-thiodiazole via a spacer arm of tetraethylene glycol (PS-TEG-BMT), is synthesized and the structure is characterized.