Originally founded in 1927, the Teton Valley Ranch served for decades as an opportunity for children to experience the Wild West at the Teton Valley Ranch Camp, following its ownership in the early 1900s by a son of David Abercrombie, co-founder of the Abercrombie & Fitch chain of outdoor and clothing stores.
What does TVRC stand for?
TVRC stands for Teton Valley Ranch Camp (Jackson, WY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVRC
We have 4 other meanings of TVRC in our Acronym Attic
- Twin Valley Riders (motorcycle group; Virginia)
- Tahoe Vista Recreation Area (California)
- Tech Village Resident Association (Tennessee Tech University)
- Threat and Vulnerability Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Torture Victims Relief Act of 1998
- Transports Verney Rhone Alpes (French: Transport Verney Rhone Alps; Rhone-Alps, France)
- Treasure Valley Rental Association (Ontario, OR)
- Tactical Vehicle Review Board
- Tambunan Village Resort Centre (Malaysia)
- Team VAVi Running Club (San Diego, CA)
- Texas Vintage Racing Club (amateur motocross racing)
- Time-Varying Radio Channel
- Treble Vocal Recording Collectors (choral music)
- Tees Valley Rural Community Council (UK)
- TVR Car Club (UK; est. 1962)
- Terror Victim Relief Fund
- Time-Varying Rayleigh Fading
- Troels Vile Research Facility
- Thames Valley Repeater Group (radio; UK)
- The Virginia Realty Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following its ownership in the early 1900s by a son of David Abercrombie, co-founder of the Abercrombie & Fitch chain of outdoor and clothing stores, the Teton Valley Ranch served for decades as an opportunity for children and teenagers to experience the Wild West at the Teton Valley Ranch Camp.