What does TEGT stand for?
TEGT stands for Testis-Enhanced Gene Transcript (BAX inhibitor 1)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Training and Employment Guidance Letter
- Tasso Effettivo Globale Medio (Italian: Average Overall Effective Rate)
- Transportation, Elevator and Grain Merchants Association
- The Eyes Glaze Over
- The European Group of Valuers' Associations (Brussels, Belgium)
- Texas Educational Grid Project, Inc. (computer engineering)
- Target Electronic Counter Measures Generation System
- Top End Group School (Australia)
- Toronto East Goan Seniors Association (Canada)
- Tyco Electronics Group S.A.
- Turkiye Egitim Gonulluleri Vakfi (Turkey)
- The Exciting Game Without Any Rules
- Tehachapi (Amtrak station code; Tehachapi, CA)
- Textile Editor Helper
- Theophylline, Ephedrine, and Hydroxyzine (immunology)
- Total Engine Hours
- Total Extractable Hydrocarbons (normally diesel, gasoline, and motor oil)
- Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Trans Europe Halles (French; European cultural centers network; est. 1983)