Food & Drug Administration (FDA) ISO 10993-5 for cytotoxicity, and ISO 10993-10 for irritation and sensitization testing requirements.
What does TRQ stand for?
TRQ stands for Testing Requirements
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRQ
We have 9 other meanings of TRQ in our Acronym Attic
- Tuolumne River Preservation Trust (Sonora, CA)
- Targhee Regional Public Transit Authority
- Truppenübungsplatz (German military)
- Transient Receptor Potential Cation Channel, Subfamily V
- Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid 1
- Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid 4 (cation channel)
- Tariff Rated Quota
- Tear-Down Request Queue
- Technical Requirements Document
- Tegan Rain Quin (Canadian singer-songwriter)
- The Rottweiler Quarterly (publication)
- The Red Queen Effect (band)
- Training Requester Quota Identifier
- Temporary Return of Qualified Nationals Project (International Organization for Migration)
- Tachycardic Rate and Rhythm
- Tactical Range Recorder
- Taiwan Research Reactor (research reactor sold to Taiwan in 1969 by AECL; closed in 1980s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This flexible software is said to help users meet their manual, semi-automated or fully-automated operation testing requirements.
While most higher profile selective institutions with alternative testing requirements are smatter, private Liberal arts colleges, some Larger and public institutions, such as the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and the University of Montana, Missoula, also do not make the SAT or ACT mandatory.
The flexibility afforded by this application-based software allows the 5500 Series to continue working well into the future, accommodating any changes that might be made to testing requirements, according to the company.
This is absolutely critical in avoiding unnecessary and overlapping testing requirements resulting in needless animal testing.
The company has broadened its range of test machines and is able to cover most tire testing requirements, from compound testing via dynamometers to noise testers.
Bryan Clark, senior director, Optical Products Group, will present in the session on HDD Technology and its Future: "A Novel Test Approach to Meet High-Volume Testing Requirements for Today and Tomorrow's Media.
TW), a world leader in digital home solutions, announced today that CyberLink PowerDVD has passed the testing requirements for the playing of HD DVDs.