The clinical cure rate at test of cure assessment was 91.
What does TOC stand for?
TOC stands for Test of Cure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TOC
We have 249 other meanings of TOC in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Operations Center
- Technical Options Committee
- Technical Order Compliance
- Technical Oversight Center
- Technical Overview Committee
- Technology Oversight Committee (various locations)
- Teikoku Oil Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Television Operating Center
- Terminated Open Circuit
- Test of Control
- Test Operations Center (various organizations)
- Test Operator's Console
- The Objectivist Center
- The Ocean Conservancy
- The Odd Couple (Neil Simon play)
- The Oldham College (UK)
- The Orthopedic Center (various locations)
- The Otomotive College (Malaysia)
- The Ottawa Citizen (Ottawa, Canada)
- The Outlet Company (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BC-3781 had the same efficacy as Vancomycin, using both the traditional Test of Cure and newer early endpoints, and was safe and well tolerated.
In the intent to treat (ITT) analysis, success rates at test of cure (TOC) were 44.
Therefore, Premier Platinum HpSA is an ideal test for use to aid in the total disease management by providing initial diagnosis, therapy monitoring and post-therapy test of cure.