A personal interview is also conducted with each high school applicant, and a Test of Adult Basic Education may be required.
What does TABE stand for?
TABE stands for Test of Adult Basic Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TABE
We have 4 other meanings of TABE in our Acronym Attic
- Turkish-American Business Council
- Texas Association of Business Chambers of Commerce
- Teacher's Association of Baltimore County
- The American Baptist Churches of Massachusetts
- Tax Agents' Board (Australia)
- The Argument by Design (web design; UK)
- Therapeutic Area Business Development (McLean, VA)
- Total Arterial Baroreceptor Denervation
- Transatlantic Business Dialogue
- Turkish-Armenian Business Development Council
- Test of Adult Basic English (various locations)
- Texas Association for Bilingual Education
- Texas Association of Broadcast Educators (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Toronto Association for Business and Economics (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Tumor-Associated Blood Eosinophilia (cancer complication)
- Thrombin Anion Binding Exosite 1
- Travel and Business Expense Reports (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Technical and Business Exhibition and Symposium
- Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance
- The Amazing Bryatollah Ferrarys (Stockholm, Sweden band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Products include LAS(TM) and LAS Links(TM), integrated assessments and instructional guidance for all English language learners; TerraNova(TM), a comprehensive assessment series used in 46 states that helps teachers identify student needs, measure progress, and determine readiness for state NCLB assessments; and TABE(R), the most widely-used test of adult basic education skills in the country.
Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)--a widely used diagnostic and evaluative tool that measures basic reading, math, and language skills for adults with low literacy levels; often used for program placement, skills assessment, or as a measure of student progress.
PassKey provides built-in correlations for more than 50 state and national proficiency tests including the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE), the most widely used norm-referenced test of adult basic education.
Each student takes the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) at the beginning and end of the school year to determine grade level and grade level improvements in reading, math and language arts.