Introduction of the IEEE Synchrophasor Measurement Test Suite Specification is another key step toward a comprehensive conformity assessment program for synchrophasors, which provide real-time measurement of electric power grids to help ensure stable operations and avert blackouts.
What does TSS stand for?
TSS stands for Test Suite Specification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSS
We have 487 other meanings of TSS in our Acronym Attic
- Telus Sourcing Solutions (Canada)
- Temporary Storage Site (various organizations)
- Ten Strawberry Street (various locations)
- Terminal Security System
- Terminal Solid Solubility
- Terminology Summer School
- Terrible Swift Sword (gaming)
- Territory Sales Supervisor
- Test Site Sweden (est. 2006)
- Test Station Synchronization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Signaling Performance Test Suite specification defines a set of measurements and test cases, which will be used to characterize the signaling performance of ATM networks.
RCN's test results passed the standards established by the MEF 9 test suite specification.