Contract notice: purchase of 1 mobile test facility for helicopter engines for royal danish air force (rdaf).
What does TESTFAC stand for?
TESTFAC stands for Test Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- The Simputer Trust (Indian Institute of Science and Encore Software)
- Thermal Energy Storage Technology
- Trade in Environmental Services and Technologies (USAID)
- Transfer of Environmentally Sound Technology
- Treadmill Exercise Stress Test
- Texas Earth Science Teachers Association (Science Teachers Association of Texas)
- Trans European Services for Telematics Between Administrations
- Turf Equipment Service Technicians Association (Estero, FL)
- Testing of Communicating Systems (conference)
- Test Command Defense Nuclear Agency
- Army Test Facilities Register
- Testing Systems Using Telematics for Library Access for Blind and Visually Handicapped Readers
- Team for Environmental Science and Technology Law
- The English Speaking Theatre Oslo (Oslo, Norway)
- Test Planning, Analysis and Evaluation System
- Test Representative
- Taiwan Entrepreneurs Society Taipei/Toronto
- Total Energy Singular Vector
- TRAMCON Engineering Sub-Working Group
- Trans European Suture Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rolls-Royce also said this is the first Rolls-Royce test facility of its kind outside the UK and the first built from the ground-up in the US and there are only three such testing facilities in the world.
5-square-mile test facility located near Highway 58 that would include a six-mile oval track, a Grand Prix-style road course, a one-mile straightaway and a 24,000-square-foot test facility.
5-square-mile test facility that would include a six-mile oval track, a Grand Prix-style road course, a one-mile straightaway and a 24,000-square-foot test facility.
Army Missile Command for automatic test equipment, called the base shop test facility.
Two milestones include completion of its Versailles, PA pressurized test facility and the successful operation of 2.
5 square-mile test facility that would include a six-mile oval track, a grand prix-style track, a one-mile straightaway and a 24,000 square-foot test facility.
THE NEW CHRYSLER TEST FACILITY 'CHILLS' THE IMAGINATION ALONG WITH VEHICLES CHELSEA, Mich.