It is designed for use in the production environment for executing complex board tests written using XJTAG's high-level, C-like test description language for creating complex and re-usable tests for printed circuits.
What does TDL stand for?
TDL stands for Test Description Language
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDL
We have 95 other meanings of TDL in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Direction Letter
- Technique Désenfumage Lanterneaux (French: Technical Smoke Skylights; France)
- Techniques Development Laboratory
- Technology and Distance Learning
- Technology Delivered Learning
- Technology Development Laboratory
- Tegas Design Language
- Temperature Dependant Loss (various sciences)
- Template Definition Language
- Territoires de Développement Local (French: Territories of Local Development; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
XJEase is the high-level, BASIC-like test description language for manipulating non-JTAG devices.