The latest developments are part of an intensive collaborative schedule on a number of strategic phases of the 21CN programme, involving the concurrent installation of a test access matrix, in tandem with the first phase of migration in South Wales this year, and the beginning of customer upgrades nationally from early next year.
What does TAM stand for?
TAM stands for Test Access Matrix (testing server on an ADSL network)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TAM
We have 237 other meanings of TAM in our Acronym Attic
- Telephone Answering Machine
- Telephone Association of Maine
- Television Audience Measurement
- TEMPEST Advisory Message
- Tenner-A-Month (UK internet dial-up account fee)
- Tense Aspect Mood (linguistics)
- Teoplitz Approximation Method
- Teresian Apostolic Movement
- Terminal Area Model
- Tertiary Assessment and Moderation (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The L9312 and L9313 are the same integrated devices as the L9310 and L9311 without the test access matrix.
Acterna's DSL Test Solution provides an intelligent and flexible solution that is interoperable with the digital subscriber line access multiplexers (DSLAM's) currently in use by BT (Alcatel and Fujitsu) and the Test Access Matrix (TAM) from UTEL in the UK.