25 communication link for legacy data communication systems; * Remote software download capabilities, eliminating the need for on-site visits; * Scalable architecture when used as an administration shelf allowing for up to 8 additional T3AS subassembly shelves enabling support for up to 48 DS3s, 1120 DS1s or 448 DS1 test from multiple DCSs/TAUs; * Operates under a variety of OSSs and supports a wide range of DCS and test access devices.
What does TAD stand for?
TAD stands for Test Access Device
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TAD
We have 180 other meanings of TAD in our Acronym Attic
- Telephone And Data
- Telephone Answering Device
- Temperature Accelerated Dynamics
- Temporary Active Duty
- Temporary Additional Duty
- Temporary Additional Duty (non-unit-related personnel; US DoD)
- Temporary Administrative Assignment
- Temporary Assigned Duty (military)
- Tender Assist Drilling (offshore oil and gas)
- Tennessee Association of the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spirent's CopperMax solution consists of feature-rich test heads, external test access devices and an expert ADSL test server to control the test devices and perform analysis of results.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020705/NSCLOGO ) National's latest innovations include an LVDS physical interface device, an analog-to-digital (A/D) converter with serial LVDS interface and a system test access device.