This acquisition procures a CO2 supply that will be used for a tertiary oil recovery project in Encore's Bell Creek Field.
What does TORP stand for?
TORP stands for Tertiary Oil Recovery Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TORP
We have 13 other meanings of TORP in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Operations Resources Management System
- Tasmanian Operating Room Nurses Inc. (est. 1977)
- The One Ring.Net (Tolkien fan site)
- The Oak Ridge National Recycle Center (computer waste; Oak Ridge, TN)
- Texas Outreach Office (Texas Department of State Health Services)
- Timeshare Owners Resale Organisation (Spain)
- Tax Optimized Return Oriented Securities Trust (Canada)
- Theatre Out Reach on Stage (Canada)
- Tinto Odiel River Ocean-Study (EU)
- Task Order Requirements Package
- Theoretical Orientation to Reading Profile (Diane DeFord profile)
- Torpedoman's Mate (US Navy)
- Total Ossicular Replacement Prosthesis
- Trans-Oceanic Research Project
- Torpedo Countermeasures & Deception
- The Optical Retrieval Project Electronic Documents Online (Naval Research Laboratory)
- Torpedo Exercise
- Torpedo Explosive
- Torpedo Squadron (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 MMBbls, is related to the Company's tertiary oil recovery project at Eucutta Field in East Mississippi.
7 MMBbls, is related to the Company's tertiary oil recovery project at Brookhaven Field in Mississippi.