This will mark an end of the refineries dependence on methanol imports, which is a key ingredient in the manufacturing of the octane-booster Tertiary Amyl Methyl Ether (TAME).
What does TAME stand for?
TAME stands for Tertiary Amyl Methyl Ether
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAME
We have 56 other meanings of TAME in our Acronym Attic
- Tunable Accuracy Multiple Constraints Routing Algorithm
- Theater Air and Missile Defense
- Tactical Acoustic Measurement and Decision Aid
- TransAtlantic Market Development Association
- Tropospheric Airborne Meteorological Data Reporting
- Theater Air and Missile Defense Initiative (US DoD)
- T-Amyl Methyl Ether
- Tactical Air-To-Air Mission Evaluation
- Target Acquisition Methodology Enhancement
- Tert-Amyl Methyl Ether
- Texas Alliance for Minorities in Engineering
- Tilt Anisoplanatism Measurement Experiment
- TRADOC Architecture Management Element
- Transportes Aéreos Militares del Ecuador (airline)
- Tivoli Access Manager for E-Business (IBM)
- Texas A&M Emergency Care Team
- Turkish American Multicultural Educational Foundation (Sunnyside, NY)
- The Academy of Medicine, Engineering and Science of Texas
- Tactical Automated Maintenance Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other oxygenates, such as tertiary amyl methyl ether and ethyl tertiary butyl ether, will likely suffer from the same concerns as MTBE, especially those which are petroleum-derived.
Arco Chemical will now be able to offer state-of-theart tertiary amyl methyl ether technology by incorporating the RWD technology into the Arco Chemical Tame process.