The organizations that are receiving awards are The Family Practice and Counseling Network Behavioral Health Department of Philadelphia, PA, Terry Reilly Health Services Farmworker Mental Health Program in Nampa, ID, and United Indian Health Services of Arcata, CA.
What does TRHS stand for?
TRHS stands for Terry Reilly Health Services (Nampa, ID)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRHS
We have 10 other meanings of TRHS in our Acronym Attic
- Three Rivers Healthy Families (Virginia)
- Trinity Records Hong Kong (heavy metal rock record label)
- Traffic Reason Hand Over (cell phone technology)
- Texas Rose Horse Park (Tyler, TX)
- The Rainbow Harmony Project (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Three Rivers Habitat Partnership
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show (movie)
- Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone Receptor
- Training and Human Resource Development (University of Wisconsin-Stout)
- Tantasqua Regional High School (Sturbridge, MA)
- Thunderridge High School (Colorado)
- Timberlane Regional High School
- Transactions of the Royal Historical Society
- Travelers Rest High School (South Carolina)
- Tray Ration Heating System
- Tweed River High School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Two Rivers Head Start Agency (Aurora; IL)
- Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone Stimulation Test
- Three Rivers Heritage Trail (Pennsylvania)
- Texas Rural Hospital Telecommunications Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Doris Denney, pharmacy director at Terry Reilly Health Services in Nampa, Idaho, Sharing the Care also helps health centers balance their budgets and provide more services to their patients.
Twin Falls, Idaho 20,747 Terry Reilly Health Services, Nampa, Idaho 290,000 Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur D'Alene, Idaho 135,000 The Douglas-Moultrie Rural Health Board, Tuscola, Ill.