Terry College of Business, University of Georgia and co-author of the industry reference guide "Corporate Responsibility: The American Experience" will ground the discussion in ethics and present the last 60 years on CSR's history in the U.
What does TCB stand for?
TCB stands for Terry College of Business (University of Georgia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCB
We have 192 other meanings of TCB in our Acronym Attic
- Telecommunications Control Board
- Telephone Call Box (used by OS and other data sources in the UK)
- Temporary Crown and Bridge (dentistry)
- Tennis Club Bressolles (Bressolles, France)
- Tennis Club de Beaumont (French: Beaumont Tennis Club; Tarn et Garonne, France)
- Tension Continuity Bias (graphics/animation)
- Terminal Connection Box
- Terminal de Contenedores Barcelona (Spanish: Barcelona Container Terminal; Barcelona, Spain)
- Terrace Community Band (Terrace, BC, Canada)
- Territorial Commissions Board (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The skill that matters the most in regards to how teachers graded their students is what we refer to as 'approaches toward learning,'" said Christopher Cornwell, head of economics in the UGA Terry College of Business and one of the study's authors.
It involves an expansion of UGA s Terry School of Business and the Marcus Nanotechnology program at Georgia Tech, and the Board of Regents signed off on the Terry College of Business Learning Center.
University of Georgia 129 UGA boasts the largest undergraduate program of its kind in the United States, and its Terry College of Business grads have gone on to work for HBO, Honeywell and Pepsi.
His sentiment about a certain lack of outreach prior to releasing the proposed expansion is shared by Dennis Beresford, former chairman of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and now Ernst & Young executive professor of accounting at the University of Georgia, Terry College of Business.
According to the magazine's survey, the top three university-level real estate programs in the country are at Wharton, the University of Wisconsin at Madison, and the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia.
Tull School of Accounting, Terry College of Business, The University of Georgia College: University of Southern California, B.
Terry College of Business, University of Georgia Athens, Ga.