He was the principal author of the National Strategy for Homeland Security and was centrally involved in the stand-up of the Department of Homeland Security, the Terrorist Threat Integration Center (the predecessor to today's National Counterterrorism Center), and the FBI's Terrorist Screening Center.
What does TTIC stand for?
TTIC stands for Terrorist Threat Integration Center (US government)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TTIC
We have 19 other meanings of TTIC in our Acronym Attic
- Talk to You in A Bit
- Take The Internet Back
- Transparent Tone-In-Band
- Two Tier Index Bond
- Taiwan Telecommunication Industry Co., Ltd
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre
- Technical Training Instructor Course
- Technology Transfer Information Center
- Technology Transfer Intelligence Committee
- Tenure-Track Investigators Committee
- Test Technology Information Center
- Thermal Transtech International Corporation
- Thrombus Tumoral Intracanalaire
- Toronto Tourism Industry Community Coalition
- Total Tire-tech Integration Concept (Federal Tire)
- Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago (Illinois)
- Traffic and Travel Information Centre (UK)
- Training Technology and Information Center (US Army)
- Transformation Training Integration Cell (US Army)
- Transport Test and Integration Complex (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eighty-eight percent supported an NCTC to replace and build on the existing Terrorist Threat Integration Center, with the aim of making it the authoritative "knowledge bank" of the government.
He also announced that he will establish a NCTC whose Director would report to the NID, and that this center would build upon the analytic work of the existing Terrorist Threat Integration Center.
Appearing before the commission last week, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice trumpeted the creation of the Terrorist Threat Integration Center.
The TSC will receive the vast majority of its information from the Terrorist Threat Integration Center, a joint CIA, FBI and homeland security operation.
White was assigned to the Terrorist Threat Integration Center in November 2004--the National Counterterrorism Center's (NCTC) predecessor--where he served as a Foreign Liaison Officer, Domestic Liaison Branch Chief, Network Program Manager, Executive Officer to the Chief Information Officer, and finally as Chief, Operations Management Group, for the Directorate of Operation Support.
Brennan is the former head and organizational architect of the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) and of its predecessor organization the Terrorist Threat Integration Center (TTIC).
The center will complement the Foreign Terrorist Tracking Task Force, led by the FBI, and work in conjunction with the Terrorist Threat Integration Center, a central locale for analyzing terrorist threat data.