20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Aon Corporation today released the following statement in support of the recently passed House Bill HR 2761, the Terrorism Risk Insurance Revision and Extension Act of 2007 (TRIREA 2007): (Logo: http://www.
What does TRIREA stand for?
TRIREA stands for Terrorism Risk Insurance Revision and Extension Act (U.S.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- TRansport Improvement Planning System
- Transportation Resources Intra-County for Physically Handicapped and Senior Citizens
- Travel Reporting and Information Processing System
- Travel Reporting/Information/Planning System
- Positive Parenting Program
- Time-Resolved Infrared Radiometry (physics)
- Time-Resolved Infrared Spectroscopy
- Total Recordable Incident Rate (workplace safety indicator)
- Total Recordable Injury Rate
- Toxic Relief Inventory Reports
- Trident Refit Facility
- Touring Ride In Rural Indiana
- Pilatus Britten-Norman BN-2A Mk III Trislander (aircraft; UK)
- Telephone Routing Interactive System
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory System (US EPA; also seen as TCRIS)
- Traffic and Road Information System (Canada)
- Training Records Information System
- Training Requirements & Information System
- Transportation Rate Information System
- Transportation Research Information Service (US Dept. of Transportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Terrorism Risk Insurance Revision and Extension Act of 2007 (TRIREA) will include provisions to: Extend TRIA for 15 years with current co-payments and deductibles for conventional terrorism acts; Expand TRIA's "make available" requirement to include NBCR coverage; Change TRIA's definition of terrorism to include acts of domestic terrorism; Set the program trigger at $50 million; Add group life insurance to the lines of insurance for which terrorism coverage must be made available; Decrease deductibles for terrorist attacks over $1 billion and decrease the trigger after such events; and, Continue to require studies of the development of a private market for terrorism risk insurance.
2761, the Terrorism Risk Insurance Revision and Extension Act of 2007 (TRIREA) would extend the original Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA) for 10 years and is designed to spur the development of a private market for terrorism-risk insurance.
The following is a statement by Paul Mattera, Senior Vice President, Chief Public Affairs Officer, Liberty Mutual Group BOSTON -- "Liberty Mutual Group applauds the introduction of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Revision and Extension Act of 2007 (TRIREA).