But the terrorism prevention and investigation measures (Tpims), unlike the control orders they replaced, have a maximum time limit of two years, David Anderson QC, the independent reviewer of terrorism legislation said.
What does TPIM stand for?
TPIM stands for Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPIM
We have 3 other meanings of TPIM in our Acronym Attic
- Two Point Incremental Forming
- Two-Photon Induced Fluorescence (biology)
- Test Program Interface Hardware
- Twin Peaks Ibizan Hound Club (Washington)
- Tallinna Puuetega Inimeste Koda (Estonian: Tallinn Chamber of Disabled People; Talinn, Estonia)
- Tecumseh Products India Limited
- This Page Intentionally Left Blank
- The Property Insurance Learning Center (Strategic Adjustment Services, Inc; Miami Beach, FL)
- Targeted Performance Improvement Measures
- Teachers Personal Information Manager (software)
- Texas Partners in Mission (Austin, TX)
- Time-Resolved Photoionization Mass Spectrometry (chemistry)
- Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies
- The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword
- Tanzania Population Information Network
- Taxpayer's Identification Number
- Telephone Personal Identification Number (banking)
- Trading Partner Identification Number
- Travel Professionals Insurance Network
- Trumpet Players International Network (mailing list)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MP for Coventry North East will chair the Joint Committee on the Draft Enhanced Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures Bill.
The enhanced Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures bill will be put before parliament "should exceptional circumstances arise", the Home Office said.