He uses data from the Rand-Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism Terrorism Knowledge Base database, covering the period from 1968 to 2005 and domestic and international incidents.
What does TKB stand for?
TKB stands for Terrorism Knowledge Base (National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TKB
We have 23 other meanings of TKB in our Acronym Attic
- Tanzania Karatasi Associated Industries (holding corporation; paper sector)
- Thompson-Kirwan Articular Index
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- Technische Kommission Agility Mobility Obedience (German: Technical Commission Agility Mobility Obedience; dog sports)
- Tokyo Kyodo Accounting Office (Japan)
- Toyota Kirloskar Auto Parts Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Tappa Kegga Brew
- Tarihi Kentler Birligi (Turkish: Historical Cities Association; Turkey)
- Technische Kommission Bauklebstoffe (German: Technical Commission on Construction Adhesives)
- Terminological Knowledge Base
- The-Killer-Brothers (gaming clan)
- Tydzien Kultury Beskidzkiej (Polish: Beskidzka Culture Week; Poland)
- Tobias Kremer Big Band (Germany)
- Taiwan Kawasaki B1 Club (motorcycle club)
- The Kids Breakfast Club
- Traditional Knowledge and Biological Diversity (workshop)
- Tan Kapuja Buddhista Foiskola (Hungarian: Budapest Buddhist University)
- They Killed Brett Kenny (rugby blog)
- Tenaga Kerja Bongkar Muat (Indonesia)
- Toeristische Kano Bond Nederland (Dutch: Tourist Canoe Federal Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chart: Mike Moran Source: MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base
A team of researchers from the Institute, using data from the MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base, studied terrorism attacks in 149 countries from 1968 to 2004 and compared them with various financial market measurements.