What does THCME stand for?
THCME stands for Terre Haute Center for Medical Education (Indiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing (UK charity)
- The Heart Center of Indiana
- Triggered Harmonic Contrast Imaging
- Tufts Health Care Institute
- Texas Health Care Information Collection (Austin, TX)
- Trojan Horse Construction Kit (spyware)
- Texas Health Care Liability Act
- Thermal-Hydraulic-Chemical-Mechanical (behavior of unsaturated soils)
- Thin Hair Chin Man (meme)
- Total Human Centric Management (technology sustainability training; Usecon; Vienna, Austria)
- The Help Centre of Northumberland (Canada)
- Teaching Hospital Cancer Program
- The Henry Clay People (band)
- The Holy Cow Project (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Therapy and Health Care Products, Inc. (Dynatronics Corp.; Ohio)
- Total Hazard Control Plan
- Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park (UK)
- Triple Hexagonal Close-Packed (biology)
- Texas Health Care Policy Council
- Trump Hotels and Casino Resorts, Inc.