The objective is to develop methods to model and simulate uncertainty of DEMs and to implement the methods in an interactive uncertainty-aware terrain analysis toolbox.
What does TERA stand for?
TERA stands for Terrain Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TERA
We have 20 other meanings of TERA in our Acronym Attic
- Transphase Eradication Rod (Stargate)
- Travel Expense Report
- Triple Ejector Rack
- Threatened, Endangered, and At-Risk Species
- Fondazione per Adroterapia Oncologica
- One Trillion (10^12)
- Techno Economic Results from ACTS
- Temporary Early Retirement Act
- Temporary Early Retirement Authority
- Terminal Effects Research and Analysis
- Territorial Aspects of Enterprise in Remote Rural Areas
- Test of Early Reading Ability
- Teton Emergency Responders Association (Jackson Hole, WY)
- The Eagle Rock Association (Eagle Rock, California)
- Thermonuclear Electrostatic Reactor Apparatus
- Topfree Equal Rights Association
- Toxicology Excellence for Risk Assessment
- Transportation and Economic Research Associates, Inc.
- TSCA Environmental Release Application
- Turbo Evaluation Rapid Algorithms
Samples in periodicals archive:
First in the industry, LuciadMobile[TM] enables Soldiers in the Field and First Responders to perform mobile terrain analysis using the data available on a mobile device, both in online and offline environments.
From RC-East Afghanistan, three articles discuss the development and operations of the Regional Information Fusion Center from network targeting to the incorporation of a Human Terrain Analysis Team.
Advances in Digital Terrain Analysis, Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography, Springer Berlin Heidelberg: 59-83.
The system includes MIL-STD-2525 or user-defined symbology, shared databases, pre-formatted messages, email, text chat and terrain analysis capabilities to facilitate quicker decision making at all levels.
Doctrinally, the Army Corps of Engineers should assist you in conducting terrain analysis for future missions.
The following seven chapters apply a behavioral game theoretic approach to global environmental agreements, assess the long-run effects of adopting eco-efficient cost strategies, and add biophysical data to terrain analysis for environmental cost management studies.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] At Central Command, the human terrain specialists work side by side with the geospa-tial-intelligence analysts to produce maps of a different vein, said Wilson, team chief of regional commands south and west in the human terrain analysis branch.