Some of the polymers used are primarily polyvinylacetate/polyethylene (EVA), SBS and SIS block copolymers of the Kraton type, phenoxy resins like high mw DGEBPA (diglicidyl ether of bisphenol A), phenol or epoxy terminated, and also phenolic and terpene phenolic resins like SP553 as tackifiers.
What does TPR stand for?
TPR stands for Terpene Phenolic Resin (adhesives)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPR
We have 179 other meanings of TPR in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Proposal Requirements
- Technically Preferred Route
- Technician Personnel Regulation
- Technological Pedagogical Reasoning (Australia)
- Temperature Pressure Relief (hot water heater valve)
- Temperature, Pulse and Respiration
- Temporary Price Reduction
- Terminal Phase Rendezvous
- Termination of Parental Rights
Samples in periodicals archive:
A family of light-colored terpene phenolic resins is offered in varying softening point ranges.
This company is said to offer a unique family of light-colored terpene phenolic resins in varying softening point ranges.