What does TGFE stand for?
TGFE stands for Ternary Galois Field Expansion (logic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TGFE
We have 2 other meanings of TGFE in our Acronym Attic
- transforming growth factor beta III receptor gene
- Transforming Growth Factor Beta Receptor type II Gene
- Tauranga Game Fishing Club, Inc. (est. 1923; Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand)
- Texas Game and Fish Commission (wildlife management organization)
- Thank God for Coffee
- Thank God for Condoms
- Those Guys Fire Company (New Jersey)
- Townsville Game Fishing Club (Townsville, Queensland, Australia)
- Transforming Growth Factor (also seen as TGF)
- Technology Groups Federal Credit Union (Connecticut)