Copies of the Stena Line Terms of Business are available on request.
What does ToB stand for?
ToB stands for Terms of Business
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ToB
We have 36 other meanings of ToB in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Order of Battle
- Takeover Bid
- Tap Off Box
- Taste of the Beach (Fort Myers Beach, FL)
- Tears of Blood
- Teatri I Operas Dhe Baletit (Albanian: Theatre of Opera and Balet)
- Technical Operating Budget
- Technical Oversight Board
- Temporary Operating Base (UN Mission in Sudan)
- Tender Option Bond
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has grown increasingly diversified both in terms of business lines and geographical regions.
At all times, tariffs and terms of business should be so designed and implemented that: (1) Exchange and Infrastructure providers (owners) are able to earn a reasonable return from operational and market efficiency, and innovation.