A contractor also could note that it is seeking to have a termination for default converted to a termination for convenience, or provide other reasons why information appearing in the system should be taken in context and not adversely affect a contracting officer's responsibility determination.
What does T4D stand for?
T4D stands for Termination for Default
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of T4D
We have 1 other meaning of T4D in our Acronym Attic
- 644 Voice Circuit Leased Line (DS3, AT&T Terminology)
- Human Breast Cancer Cells
- Train 48 (Canadian TV Show)
- Together for Adoption
- Training for Business Professionals (Canada)
- Terminate for Convenience (government contracting)
- The Fourth Coming (computer game)
- Technologies for Conservation and Development (Fauna & Flora International and Resource Africa)
- Team for Delirium (e-gaming team)
- Telemployment for the Disabled (project)
- Thought for the Day (Internet slang)
- Technology for Entertainment (website)
- Turricane 4 Ever (game)
- Transportation for Economic Development
- Toolkit for Forms (Oracle software development framework)
- Together for the Gospel
- Touch for Health
- Technology for Learning (IBM Corporation Australia)
- Trinity for Maya
- Thanks for Nothing
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has represented clients in litigation and alternative dispute resolution on matters including breach of contract, construction defects, design errors, schedule disputes, collections, lien rights, defective materials, owner interference claims, termination for default, easement project documentation, and bond claims.
6) The clauses of the lease did not provide the VA with the right of termination for default anyway, instead providing other remedies governing defective work such as having the repairs performed at Moreland's expense.
Termination of the contract is by mutual agreement and not a termination for default.
22) The Board noted that a failure to provide a required bond was a valid ground even for a termination for default, so it was certainly an adequate justification for terminating the contract for convenience.
The parties agreed to terminate the 2003 NIAID contract and convert HHS's December 2006 termination of the stockpile contract to a termination for convenience from a termination for default.
7) The board found that providing a quality control plan and evidence of insurance are "significant requirements of the contract" such that failure to provide them would support a termination for default relating to "any of the other provisions of the contract.
Alternatively, Termination for default typically will occur in situations where the Government determines that the Contractor has failed to perform within the specified terms of the contract.