The terminal respiratory unit of the lung from the respiratory bronchiole to the alveolus is called the acinus.
What does TRU stand for?
TRU stands for Terminal Respiratory Unit (lung functional unit)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TRU
We have 54 other meanings of TRU in our Acronym Attic
- The Right Thing To Do
- Transport Reactor Test Unit
- The Real Tuesday Weld (band; UK)
- Transitional Return-to-Work
- Tactical Response Unit
- Tactical Robbery Unit (Miami, FL)
- Target Reporting Unit
- Technical Rescue Unit
- Technical Resources Unit
- Teenage Research Unlimited